NORTYA satisfies the consulting needs of it’s clients with maximum priority, offering top consulting services, aiming at selecting the optimal solution, objective and correct information in favor of the client.
Corporate financing and structural funds
We are committed to achieving the best financing solutions for our customers, that we represent exclusively in relation to financing institutions, banking or non-banking, investment and equity funds. The synergistic approach of each individual project allows us to offer our customers targeted advice on their specific needs.
The products for which we advise are:
- Investment Credit
- Credit for working capital and/or current activity
- Letters of bank guarantees
- Refinancing solutions
- Leasing for equipments, car fleets & real estate
- EU Funds and state aid
Real estate investments advisory
We offer consultancy only for the properties in which we would invest ourselves. Thanks to a thorough knowledge of the real estate market and the people working in this field our team creates and offers personalized investment solutions for our customers in the following real estate areas:
- Residential properties
- Retail properties
- Industrial properties
- HoReCa properties
Mergers and acquisitions
NORTYA offers merger and acquisition services, to growing private companies and potential investors aswell. Whether the objective of a customer is to increase market share, to concentrate or to diversify the business of the company, to make better use of financial resources, or to exploit strategic synergies, we mobilize a set of dedicated activities to search, structure and successfully close the procurement process.
NORTYA shall assist in the processes of:
- Sell - Integrated analysis and assessment of the company. Thanks to a comprehensive network NORTYA can help you identify potential buyers: Strategic investors or private equity funds.
- Buy - identify and evaluate potential target companies based on the customer's goal, namely: increasing market share, diversifying products and services, using excess cash for strategic investments and potential synergies.
- Merger – by absorption or by merger, assessing operational and financial synergies and quantifying their impact on the value of the newly formed company.
- Leverage Buyout (LBO) – the acquisition process of a company or of a business division "The Target Company” using financing for part of the amount required for the transaction.
- Management Buyout (MBO), LBO transaction type initiated and coordinated by the existing management team that wants to acquire the company.
- Joint venture (JV) – the economic Understanding in which two or more parties agree to pool resources for the purpose of carrying out a specific activity or project.
Business and real estate valuations
NORTYA through its collaborators offers a wide range of consulting services in the following areas:
- Corporate appraisal
- Real estate evaluation (industrial, commercial, agricultural, residential and special properties)
- Energy certification And auditing Services
- Equipment appraisal including stock assessment
- Investment projects evaluation and monitoring their phases
- Intangible assets appraisal